Would like to speak with a counselor

Welcome! You have now arrived at our web site designed to provide you with links about what to do if you or someone you know would like to speak with a counselor. Depending on your specific situation, a particular counselor may be more appropriate than others. If you need help contacting an appropriate counselor for you to speak with, a victim advocate can help you. You may contact a victim advocate at UFPD Office of Victim Services by calling (352) 392-5648 or (352) 392-1111.

*UF Counseling and Wellnness Center

*UF Counseling Center and Wellness Center – Emergency Assistance